27 October 2009

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.

I have been very busy this week so I’ve not been able to update my blog. However found a few interesting articles. The first been the new picture of the A team. I have to admit I am slightly apprehensive about the film as the TV series in my opinion should never be touched. Just so they don’t destroy my fond memories of those Saturday evenings watching the A team and Robin of Sherwood. But hey it looks like it’s shaping up to a similar vision although I am not sure if it was such a good idea to try and make Liam Neeson’s look so much like George Peppard. However we all know the proof will be in the pudding. Fingers crossed it’s not another Miami Vice.



The second bit of news is that the Coen’s are remaking True Grit and that Jeff Bridges (Playing John Wayne’s Rooster), Matt Damon (As Roosters Side kick La Beouf) and Joss Brolin (As the bad guy Tom) are all set to star. Even Spielberg is sticking some cash in.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=26136

Following on from the Coen’s and including there next film serious man is this article highlighting the death of real drama in cinema and that the industry like to make films that fit in to a nice demographic box. I’ll not go in to detail as I won’t be able to do the article justice, but please read it here - http://www.filmcrusade.com/tough-sell/



For the Sadists is a link to the new Saw films promo site where u can load up pictures of your friends in to a Saw like trap then decide which one gets to survive. 

http://www.saw6deathcarousel.com/

When you’re doing this please ask yourself – do u need therapy?


And now after a bit of sadism you can relax with a bit of humour. Yes the following link is pictures of what Stormtrooper’s do on there days off. Pure genius and I wish I had time to waste to do this kind of thing http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/movieextras/top10s/stormtroopers-day-off.php?ssid=1

That is all !

No comments: