07 October 2009

The Un-Magnificent Muppets in there Martyr Machines.


Cyclists! What a bunch of Tw*Ts.

Now I’m not annoyed at them from the angry man in a car point of view as I don’t drive. To be fair I’m a pedestrian which galls me even more to have sum tit in lycra pants ring his bell shouting at me to get off the cycle path. Here’s a suggestion get on the road with the other traffic, get sum insurance and pay road tax you sanctimonious tree hugging git.

Oh and another thing – You weren’t wearing a helmet dip s**t so don’t quote bylaws at me!

Oh you don’t like roads cause of your fear of buses and trucks been unable to see you. Well guess what f*ck nuts (This is aimed especially at the cyclist this morning who called me a pr*ck) I can’t see cyclists billowing down the inside of a traffic jam cause there’s a bus there blocking my view. Maybe if u waited in the cue with all the other things on wheel or not cycling at a speed akin to the Tour De Snooze I wouldn’t have nearly been run over.

Rant Over :)

No comments: